We have always worked hard to maintain a pristine inn for our guests, and our wonderful reviews share this same sentiment. Even so, in light of our world’s pandemic recovery, we have raised our health standards even further to ensure the safety and comfort of every guest. Read on for additional precautionary measures we have put into place.
Cleaning Procedures & Safety Updates
These procedures will begin June 15, when the state of California plans to “reopen without restrictions”
- In accordance with the CA Department of Public Health, vaccinated persons do not have to wear a mask outdoor or indoors. Unvaccinated persons need to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Our staff has been vaccinated, but employees will wear masks during breakfast service. As always, they will not be allowed to work their shift if they have any symptoms of illness.
- You may come in the lobby to check in, or we can greet you in the main parking lot and direct you to your room.
- We have completely sanitized your guest room. We change out ALL bed linens between guests. We will provide light housekeeping service your room during your stay unless you let us know you would prefer not to have the room serviced. Please use your “Do Not Disturb”/”Please Make My Room” sign on your room door during your stay.
- Check out is by 11:00 a.m. If you do not want to come in the lobby, you may leave the keys in the room and please use the “make up room” sign when you depart. We will email you a receipt.
Breakfast is available from 8:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. daily in our lobby kitchen area. Seating is available in the dining room area as well as at additional patio tables we have added and tray tables in the guest rooms. Should you wish to have breakfast delivered to your room, we can certainly arrange to deliver it.
Social Distancing at Its Finest
- Private Exterior Entrances to all Guest Rooms
- Contactless Check in/Check out
- Increased Cleanliness Standards
- Added patio seating for Breakfast
- You will find a list of restaurants in Carmel that have indoor and additional outdoor seating as well as take out in Carmel by the Sea on carmelcalifornia.com – click the banner at the top of the home page.
- Carmel Beach is open as are local city and county trails and parks.
We’re Here for You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call 831.625.3263 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.