We have always worked hard to maintain a pristine inn for our guests, and our wonderful reviews share this same sentiment. Even so, in light of our world’s pandemic recovery, we have raised our health standards even further to ensure the safety and comfort of every guest. Read on for additional precautionary measures we have put into place.
Cleaning Procedures & Safety Updates
These procedures may be modified as the threat of the virus lessens.
- During your stay, we will be on property but are limiting personal interaction with guests as a precaution to keep you and our staff safe.
- Our employees will use gloves & masks at all times and checked prior to their shift each day for any symptoms of illness. As always, they will not be allow to work their shift if they have any symptoms of illness.
- We will greet you in the main parking lot at a safe distance upon your arrival and direct you to your room. You will find the keys in the room and an orientation sheet of the workings of the room inside the room.
- We have completely sanitized your guest room. We change out ALL bed linens between guests. We have provided extra bath linens and bath amenities for use during your stay. We will not have housekeeping service your room during your stay. We have provided extra sets of bath linens and bath amenities. Please use your “Do Not Disturb”/”Please Make My Room” sign on your room door during your stay.
- Check out is by 11:00 a.m. Please don’t forget to leave your keys in room and use the “make up room” sign when you depart. We will email you a receipt.
Breakfast is available to take in the lobby from 8:00 a.m.- 10:30 a.m. daily. Additional patio tables have been added. You may also take a tray back to your room.
Social Distancing at Its Finest
- Private Exterior Entrances to all Guest Rooms
- Contactless Check in/Check out
- Increased Cleanliness Standards
- Added patio seating for Breakfast
- You will find a list of restaurants in Carmel that are doing takeout and delivery as well as outside seating in Carmel by the Sea on carmelcalifornia.com – click the banner at the top of the home page.
- Carmel Beach is open as are local city and county trails and parks. Please practice the 6’ social distancing rule and you MUST use a mask when in public, as Monterey County is under a Shelter in Place order.
We’re Here for You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call 831.625.3263 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.